Terms of Service
[Last Updated: 20/11/2021] * changed the refund part
[Last Updated: 24/04/2021] *added communication, and more details.
[Last Updated: 20/11/2020] *added size + picture reference.
Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
If you order a commission, this automatically means you have read, understood, and agreed to the following terms.
If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to click [ contact me ] section, and ask me.
I. General Terms
※ You can't claim the drawing as your own. Also, do not edit/trace/copy/sell my drawing.
※ All the commission I do is for Personal Use or Non-Commercial Use.
※ Do not use my art for making profit without my written permission. Please do tell me if it is for Commercial Use.
※ All the commission I do will be published on my website/media social/etc, you don't have to worry the character will be properly credited. If you want your commission not published for public please do tell me, but it will charges more.
※ I have the right to decline your commission / cancel it. (refund will be sent if I decide to cancel it after payment).
※ I reserve the right to withhold any completed commission or work in progress preview until the full payment is received.
※ I only sent the digital form (PNG/JPG, 300 DPI) via e-mail/sta.sh, I don't do shipping.
※ The finished artwork will contain a watermark/signed.
※ Please check out my style before commissioning. My style of drawing tends to be messy. I used digital, traditional medium, and mix media medium.
※ Prices may change if the design is complicated.
※ The prices might be updated, please always check the prices before ordering. Orders after 24 hours the last updated launched will be charged with new price.
※ Not a first come, first serve.
※ Please write in a clear and nice manner.
※ Please only send a full colored references + personality. I will not accept "description only" commissions. You must have at least one visual reference. You can use other works and photos of items/clothes you like as references, however the character themselves must have a reference.
※ If you have your own concept/idea/pose of your character you want me to draw, please do tell me/give samples/reference.
※ If there's a specific note/ request, please tell me in the form. (canvas size, specific color palette, etc),
※ If there's a deadline for it, please do tell me beforehand.
※ I will ask things I'm not sure of, or something that needs your opinion, so please don't forget to reply/check your e-mail/note.
I'm OK Original Character, Character based on Fandom, Fanart, Male, Female, Kemonomimi, Gijinka.
I'm OK with Avatar / Game Avatar as reference (gaia online, animal crossing, tinier me, picrew, and similar).
I'm OK with slight ecchi (lingerie, bikini, revealing clothes), and suggestive pose, .
I'm OK with slight gore, slight 'dark theme',
I'm OK with straight, GL, or BL couple.
I'm OK with Canon x OC..
I'm OK with drawing a group of people.
Complex Background, Realistic style, Mecha, Full Armor, Bara.
R-18 (Sexual Acts), Naked Human.
Problematic, Offensive, Discriminatory, or Hateful Content.
I.IV Size Reference
Please use this size reference when ordering, so we have the same page of 'headshot' or other sizes.
※ I'm not active / checking in every single website that I sign up to everyday, that's why, please contact me [ here ],
※ Please fill out your active e-mail (that can be contacted) in the form.
※ After you have submit the info in contact me page, all communication will be continued via email. Please check your e-mail.
※ I preferred using e-mail for communication. But if you are unable to keep in contact through email, please let me know by writing your contact info in the form. (ex: please contact me in twitter dm, my username is miitee_).
II. Payment & Price
※ The payment will be through Paypal. I will sent you invoice.
※ No refunds allowed after you sent the payment.
※ The currency accepted is USD.
※ Please do not send the payment unless explicitly instructed to.(usually I ask you when I give you sketch).
※ I will not finish the artwork before the payment is completed.
※ If you want your commission not published in anywhere / set as private, it will cost x2 of original price.
III. Order Form & Process
III.I Order Form
※ Filling the order form, and submit it..[click here]
※ If your commission is accepted, I will let you know via e-mail.
※ I will give you the concept art, and asking your opinion.
※ Please send the payment when I asked you to, and I will sending an invoice for you.
※ I will working on sketch, and send a WIP of the sketch before lining to do minor revision.
※ Please wait patiently until I finished the art. But feel free to ask for WIP progress.
※ Please don't rush too much, I will finished the artwork, my work speed is about 3 days - 14 days (maximum: 3 months) depending on many factors such as; health, order of commission, complexity, work, school or family issues. [If any of the things stated above occurs you will be notified as soon as possible.]
※ What will you received in the end: scanned traditional art/mixed media/digital art of my artwork with 300 DPI, JPG+PNG version.
※ To see your commission progress you can ask me for wip.
Note: If I haven't replied to your e-mail, you can contact me again.
IV. Customer Satisfaction
※ I try to do everything I can to make my customers happy. However after a commission is finished, only small/minor changes are allowed to be made.
- Any great changes will come with an extra charge. Such as an outfit change, outfit addition or subtraction, background change or anything that makes me have to redraw it completely.
- If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do minor changes without a fee. Make sure to be clear in your order what you aim for.Anything that needs to be fixed due to my mistake, as it was on your reference(s) and I missed it, will always be fixed for free. If not, depending on the amendment I will charge $3-5.
V. Copyright / Usage Policy
※ The artist are allowed to:
- Retain the rights of distribution to the completed image.
- Use the art to promote themself such as publishing the artwork on the artist's website/social media/etc. [*The character will be properly credited ( like "commission for (your username) )]
- Use it as commissions example.
- Upload wip of the commissioned work. (I will not upload it if it is private commission).
- Upload speedpaint of the commissioned work, and add ads in the speedpaint. (I will not upload it if it is private commission).
- The artist reserve the right to modify and resell any rejected sketches as "pre-posed" at a later date.
- Watermarking/signing the artwork.
※ The artist will not:
- The artist will not sell any image that is commissioned by you as you retain the rights to your characters. If the commissioner want the artwork to be private/not posted public, please do tell me but it will charges more.
※ The commissioner are allowed to:
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- Print the art, and claim the right of their character(s) but not the drawing itself.
- Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist (me).
- Crop or resize the image if using for an avatar or header image, etc.
- Display in a character reference (and overlay text for such purposes, if necessary).
- Reposting the artwork for non commercial, non profit use with artistic credit and links to the artist (me).
※ The commissioner are not allowed to:
- Reproducing/using the commission artwork commercially / making money of it in any way without purchasing a license to do so and received a receipt giving my written permission.
- Claiming/taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
- Removing or obscuring any watermarks/signatures.
- Altering/editing the artwork without the artist´s consent.Please ask me to make alterations.
- The following above is considered Copyright infringement: If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
- Post the artwork without proper credit.
[!] Example of proper credit: 'art by miitee' / 'art by miitee.weebly.com'.
VI. Canceling / Refunding Policy
※ The commisisioner can't cancel or demand a refund commission from the artist under any circumstances after payment are received. If money has not been sent yet the commissioner has the right to cancel the commission.
※ The commisisioner can't issue refunds for completed commissions under any circumstances.
※ If the artist can't completed the work, and the artist decide to cancel the order, full refund will be sent.
VII. Update made in website.
※ If there is an update in website, the new update will be implemented the day after the changes has been made. (GMT +7).
Any statement can be bound to change if it is discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.
If you have any question regarding the T.o.S feel free to ask.
Special note: My mother language isn't English, I'm sorry if I made mistakes in wording the sentence / grammar, feel free to correct me.